Alpha Brainwaves – Is It Safe To Increase Your Alpha Brainwaves?
Are you curious about using Alpha Brainwave entrainment to help you increase your alpha brainwaves? You probably also wanted to know if increasing alpha brainwaves safe? I’d like to answer that question with a question. If you were given the power to tap into your ‘Super Learning’ ability, increase your immune system functioning, create positive thinking, and use your brain as a natural anti-depressant. Does having access to these alpha state qualities sound safe to you?
These are just a sampling of the benefits that people have reported after experiencing the increase of alpha waves. Now, it has also been said that to much of anything, is not good for you. For example, if you participate in a regular fitness routine, we all know the health benefits of working out. On the other hand, there is always the lingering possibility that you can pull a muscle or twist an ankle if you work out too much. That’s not good, would you agree? Here’s another example. We all like food; actually we all need food to survive, right? Is it also safe to say that there are people who eat their self into bad health and physical complications?
Now, both of these examples happen on rare occasions and they don’t happen to every person that works out or that eats food for that matter. What does this any of this have to do with the safety of increasing alpha waves you might ask?
I just wanted to make sure that we keep it in perspective before we explored some of the symptoms that have been reported by some people. Nothing life threatening, just a few things to consider when you are practicing your personal brain wave entrainment alpha.
Too much of an increase in an alpha brain wave has been reported to cause the following symptoms:
- Having problems with being able to focus. – Only a small minority of people have had this experience. A more common experience for people with increased alpha states is being able to focus better.
- Can’t seem to stop daydreaming. – A certain amount of daydreaming is healthy. That’s where your creative ideas come from. If you feel yourself daydreaming too much, you may need to cut back on your alpha amounts.
- Feeling tired all day long. – This can occur when you are stuck in alpha, theta, delta, type brain waves. When this happens you should reduce your increased alpha brain activity.
These are a few of the symptoms that people have reported to have experienced. Far more people have shared about the mental and physical health benefits of increased alpha brainwave frequency.
These include the following:
- The ability to tap into your brain’s power for ‘super learning.’
- Because of the relaxed state that you find yourself in, you’ll have an improved immune system.
- With clearer thoughts, you can achieve an awareness of positive thinking.
- Alpha waves usually happen when we are most relaxed. That is why they are known as a ‘Natural Anti-depressant.’
Of course you have heard that people that practice yoga or deep meditation techniques, and young children produce increased alpha activity bursts. Ask yourself this question…If you could use a simple method to release that child like nature again, what would your life be like now?
Using binaural beats has been proven to be that simple method to help you increase healthy amounts of alpha brainwave activity. You simply listen to the binaural beats mp3 or cd through a pair of stereo headphones. The soft music or nature sounds put you in a relaxed state, while the binaural beats entrain the brain with the desired alpha state.
About the Author
What would you do if you were suddenly able to enter a calm and creative state without having to work at it. Take advantage of this right now! Download 3 FREE Binaural Beats Mp3 samples and you be the judge! Alpha Brain Waves entrainment will help you reduce stress, anxiety, increase creativity, and produce peak performance. Click here to learn more http://binauralsounds.info
Colin Edwards enjoys sharing resources that have helped to improve his life. In doing so he has created relationships with certain experts and in recommending their products may receive compensation for doing so.